Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SAWCLicious: Tuna Dip

My mom used to make this easy tuna dip/spread that we all love. She would always make a big bowl and keep it in the fridge. We eat it for breakfast, mid-day snack and midnight snacks. I copied my mom's recipe and made it as a dip with nachos. One of my friends really loved it that I promised I will share the recipe in my blog and here it goes. 

Tuna Dip



Ingredients
  • 2 hard-boiled eggs
  • 1 canned tuna including the oil
  • 3 tbsp. of white onion minced
  • 3 tbsp. of mayonaise
  • 1 tbsp. Sour Cream/Ricotta Cheese
  • 1 tsp. of white sugar
  • Salt & Pepper
Procedure
  1. Preheat oven at 200 Celsius.
  2. Mix all the ingredients together in an oven-proof bowl. Use a fork to crush the eggs into small pieces. Taste to make sure that you have enough salt and pepper. I tend to add more pepper so that it has some spice in it. 
  3. Heat in the oven for 10-15 minutes and serve. It is best served with salted crackers. It is also good with Nachos or a piece of bread.

3 comments:

  1. shucks, it's 2 am, haha, i'm hungry! this is something i think i can try to do haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is easy to make. Get a can of tuna :) I like it with Hot and Spicy tuna.

      Delete