Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SAWCLicious: Pan-Fried Salmon with Mashed Potato

I have the privilege in my current job to work from home twice every week. This is always a pleasure but lunch time is always a challenge. Oftentimes, I do not even want to prepare any food and eat some bread/left-over food especially when I'm too busy. If I wanted to prepare something to eat, I had to make sure that I cook and eat within 1 hour.

One of the easiest recipe that I normally prepare during lunch is a crispy pan-fried salmon with mashed potatoes. Simply, place the quartered potato in a pot, boil, mash and serve. You can find the recipe of the mashed potato here. Once it is cooked, I would then season the salmon fish with coarse salt and pepper, then pan-fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side in high heat.

A healthy meal for a quick lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment