Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Breakfast!

It is very seldom that I eat breakfast. I'm normally not a morning person and I am not a fan of filling my stomach before going to work. Nowadays, I'm more used to just bringing a banana or apple with me to the office which I eat during mid-morning as my "breakfast".

Occasionally though, it's nice to have breakfast and prepare for it. I enjoy a brunch especially with friends. A friend of mine stayed with me on a Friday night 2 weeks ago and I prepared a good heavy brunch with SPAM, Vienna Sausage (thanks to my cousin for bringing this), Lucky Me Pancit Canton, and sunny side-up eggs coupled with freshly baked baguette.

These are simple pleasures in life that I enjoy as it is difficult to find Spam and vienna sausage here in Belgium! It was a fulfilling way to start the weekend.

1 comment: