Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome 2-0-1-3!

Happy New Year to whoever is reading this! I wish for more blessings and opportunities for you and your loved ones. 

There is always some excitement that runs on my system on a new year. There is always a smell of new beginnings. When the previous year had more challenges that I can count than blessings that arrived, then the new year provides a new start where I look forward for new opportunities and new things to come.

This year is extra special. 2012 was a very good year. It was one of my cherished years. It was also one of the sad years. I realized that I was provided countless blessings by our Almighty Father last year. It was a year that:

  • I get to spend half of it in Europe, enjoying time with friends and enjoying new places that I've explored.
  • I was able to spend Christmas holidays with my family.
  • I received numerous blessings and opportunities in my current job and new opportunities for other things.
There are sad things that happened to me but these helped me cherish what I have and what has been given to me. Voila, I'm gaining some wisdom here! lol

This year, I look forward to a lot of things! I continue to dream because I realized that dreaming without expecting help me enjoy blessings that I receive each day. I look forward to new opportunities to come and realization of new opportunities I am working on. I look forward to more travels, weddings, bonding with friends, moving an inch closer to my dreams, and of course continuing with this blog for the love of food. 

No more of the new year's resolution. I can make resolution each day whenever I realize I need to change or improve on something! Cheers to a new year.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Cindy! Really enjoyed reading your blog posts last year. Wishing you a lot of success and happiness in the coming year. Miss you. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ratna! Wishing you and Andrew a lot of success and happiness too! I miss you guys. :)

      Delete